TTP’s Troubleshooting and Reference Database is designed to capture corporate knowledge while also proving quick access to any type of reference materials needed for a given system including part numbers, P&ID’s, training materials, electrical and mechanical drawings and information from the internet.
Troubleshooting and Reference Database Overview
TTP’s Troubleshooting and Reference Database provides its users the ability to:
- Instantly access all electronic drawings, documents, parts lists and spreadsheet for any system, filed according to the system and subsystem it references such as condensate system, condensate pump, suction valve actuator.
- Instantly access process step descriptions, alarm descriptions, fault descriptions,
Instantly access all “predefined problems” with related causes and solutions,
Instantly access all electronic training information for all systems.
- Instantly access all problems and corresponding solutions that were not “predefined” when the database was created, but have been added since the system has been in operation
- Enter new problems encountered, the respective solution, and include photographs and reports filed as links or attached graphics and text.
- Have supervisors approve new problems and solution files submitted
Update any and all information including system and subsystem organization, reference material organization and other major as well as minor organization and content.
- Search for past problems according to any parameter including part number, P&ID equipment number, fault, previously defined problems, person entering the data, date of the problem or the respective alarm.
- All data is filed according to plant systems and subsystems for easy access. The database is stored as a Microsoft Access Database and can be easily updated
CLICK HERE to View a Powerpoint Presentation which details the Troubleshooting Reference and Database Screens, Features and Benefits.